The “datafication” of all the activities necessarily implies an improvement in personal data protection.
KHIASMA AVOCATS will assist you regarding all personal data protection issues.
- Audit of processing and retention periods ;
- Ensuring compliance with EU regulation on data protection (RGPD – 27th April, 2016) ;
- Performing any preliminary formalities before the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL) ;
- Negotiation with the CNIL to defend your interests in the event of control ;
- Handling of appeals against rulings by the CNIL (denial of authorisation, appeal against a sanction, etc.) ;
- Clients’ contract or subcontracting update, DPA (Data Protection Agreement) ;
- Individuals’ rights (access, rectification, limitation, erasure, opposition and portability);
KHIASMA AVOCATS occasionally provides training on the legislation and its application to all sectors, whether you are controller, subcontractor or internal DPOs.